This is THE book to own: donate the others, never have to search for another one again.
Features in this Book
• A fun and informative Color Chapter, showing the beautiful colors of the Poodle breed.
• In depth Breeding Chapter- For owners who have never had a pregnant Poodle before to breeders who need details that other breeders will not give out. The Breeding Chapter explains all about health concerns, how to pair dogs, breeding for color, gene information and so much more. Breeders simply do not share their knowledge, and this blocks others out. If you desire to breed, you will be able to do so with pride and gain the knowledge needed to succeed and have healthy, happy Poodles.
• 24 Poodle specific Behavioral Chapters
- Perfect detailing of Poodle behavior, training for each quirk. What is normal and what is not. This covers every possible quirk and trait that your Poodle is displaying.
• 34 Poodle specific Health Chapters
- Understand Poodle physical wellness to take excellent care of your Poodle...now and as he or she grows older. Save time and money by knowing how to diagnose, treatment you can give at home and when you must bring your Poodle to the veterinarian. This covers every single area of the body: Ears, eyes, nose, mouth, paws and coat issues.
• Super Helpful, Step-by-Step guide for all socialization training
(this is a 'book within a book'!)- With dogs (both "known" and "unknown"), visitors, strangers, and situations. Such a wonderful, perfect guide for building self-confidence and restraint, allowing a Poodle to be social, very well-behaved and happy!
• Full and complete grooming details...,bathing, nails, trims, eyes, ears and teeth! Your Poodle will be looking perfect! We show you exactly how to bathe your Poodle, super awesome tips for drying, products that will dramatically make a difference and more. You'll be able to groom with confidence.
• Extremely detailed house-training and command training, with photos to explain and step-by-step guidelines to follow.... You'll have the best behaved dog in the neighborhood... This also is a 'book within a book'. You'll feel super confident in teaching your Poodle everything from heeling (it's so nice when your dog stays by your side!) to fun commands and more. And if you have a puppy, every single housebreaking aspect is covered. Days, nights, home alone... all of it.
• Seasonal care
(summer and winter), exercise
(indoor and outdoor), safety
(cars, proper accessories, dog parks and more). This is the ULTIMATE Poodle care book. Quite humbly, nothing can top it.
• Newborn Care, Senior Care & EVERYTHING in between.
Females, Males, Puppies, Adolescents, Adults, this truly book has it all.
Those who have this book find themselves saying, "Now I understand!" and "Oh, that's why my Poodle is doing that!" Training is given in detailed, yet easy to understand ways, an owner can begin any training immediately:
• How to handle 'traffic-shy' Poodles
• Getting Along with Other Dogs
• Getting Along with Cats
• Severe Aggression
• Behaving well around a baby
• Barking -Training for each different reason of barking including the dreaded 'nighttime barking'
• SUPER comprehensive Separation Anxiety section. NO Poodle should have to suffer when answers to help them cope can be followed, step-by-step
• EVERY single aspect of housebreaking - What breeders should be doing before you bring your Poodle home, pee pads, outdoor training, crating, how to deal with accidents, nighttime issues, setting things up for "home alone", training the older Poodle
• A HUGE Socialization Chapter: Step-by-step training, covering in DETAIL all aspects: Other dogs, Visitors, Strangers, New Places. This alone is the equivalent of its own book! (and is just one of the super-wonderful extras that is part of our new-edition book!)